Jump to navigation Jump to search
Raki may refer to:
- Raki (with a dotted "i"), another name for tsikoudia, a grape-based pomace brandy of Cretan Greek origin, similar to grappa
- Rakı (with a dotless "ı"), an anise-flavored spirit popular in Turkey, similar to ouzo
Fictional and mythological entities
- Raki, a character in the manga/anime series Claymore
- Raki, an alternative name for Rangi, the Sky Father in the South Island dialect of Māori
- Rakhi (disambiguation)
- Rakia (Albanian: raki), a fruit brandy popular in the Balkans
- Reiki (era), an era of Japanese history
- Reiki, a type of energy therapy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.