Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tung or tung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tung may refer to:
- Madison Tung, a U.S. Air Force Officer, wrestler, and Rhodes Scholar.
- Tung Fort, a hill fort in Maharashtra, India
- Tung, a village in Bar Kham, Cambodia
- Tung (Mawal), a village in Maharashtra, India
- Tung, Sikkim, a village in India
- Tung, West Bengal, India, on the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Vernicia fordii or Tung tree, a deciduous tree native to China
- Tung oil, a furniture finish made from the seeds of the tung tree
- Tung (surname), a Cantonese Romanization of Chinese family names 董, commonly used in Hong Kong
- Tung, the original Webster spelling of tongue
- Tunng, an experimental folk band from the United Kingdom
- Lê Quang Tung (1923–1963), Vietnamese military leader under Ngô Đình Diệm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.