This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was DELETE. jni 15:58, 20 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Christian-cruft? Web vanity? Or notable and encyclopedic? If you bought into the whole "Alexa test", would a traffic rank of 1,054,643 mean anything? For the sake of fellow voters, please clearly state what action you think should be taken on this article. --GRider\talk 23:38, 14 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, self-promotion of a non-notable website--nixie 01:15, 15 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Well, for the sake of my fellow voters, I will now clearly state that the action which should be taken in regards to this article would be to delete it. A forum of 5000 members is not notable. DaveTheRed 02:23, 15 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, not notable, website promo. Megan1967 06:16, 15 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, nn religioncruft. ComCat 08:53, 15 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete as per author's request. Is probably right about the other webcruft, though. Edeans 19:17, 18 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.